Leckey Squiggles Seat
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Leckey Squiggles Seating System is recommended for children with special needs with moderate to severe positioning needs from approximately 1 to 5 years in age. The Leckey Squiggles Seating System is the "little brother" to the Leckey Mygo Seating System which is for children ages 3 - 14 across two sizes.
The Leckey Squiggles Seating System comes standard with a hi low mobile base, a tilt-in-space seat and a seat that has an adjustable back recline. The tilt and recline features of the Leckey Squiggles Seating System allows you to position your child to allow gravity to help them maintain their sitting position when they have a hard time doing it on their own.
There are several positioning support accessories that can be added onto the Leckey Squiggles Seating System. You can choose accessories that provide support to the feet, legs, pelvis, trunk, shoulders and/or head. This allows you to make the Leckey Squiggles Seating System meet the specific positioning needs of your child.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Hi Low special needs seat for children about 1 to 5 years old
- Recommended for children with moderate to more severe levels of physical disability
- Critical measurements: Hip width, Thigh depth, Back height to shoulders, Foot to knee height
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Seat Shell with your choice color for the Seat Cushion Covers
- Lateral Hip Guides
- Reclining Back from 10 degrees forward to 25 degrees backward
- Tilt in Space from 10 degrees forward to 30 degrees backward
- Hand lever for tilt adjustments
- Hi Low Base that adjust the seat height from 11.4 to 26.4 inches
- Foot pedal for height adjustments
- Push Handle
- 3-Year manufacturer's Warranty
|User Height Range||
(75 - 110cm)
|Max User Weight||
(Backrest to back of knee)
(19 - 29cm)
(16 - 26cm)
(Distance between hip guides)
(16 - 22cm)
(Sitting Shoulder height)
(32 - 38cm)
(with shoulder support)
(43 - 48cm)
(Distance between laterals)
(16 - 22cm)
|Distance between pommel
& side of seat
|Seat to Footplate
(Sole of foot to back of knee)
|Seat to Floor
(Top of seat to floor)
(29 - 67cm)
|Backrest Angle Prone|
|Backrest Angle Recline|
|Footplate Angle Plantarflexion|
|Footplate Angle Dorsiflexion|
(46 x 56cm)
(11.5 - 17cm)
|Hi Low Chassis Weight||
|Hi-Low Chasis Length Excluding Push Bar||
|Minimum Dimemsions for Storage Width||