AmTryke Special Needs Tricycles
AmTryke Special Needs Tricycle produces bikes with a goal to provide children with mobility, strength, exercise, coordination, interaction with family and friends, and just pure fun!
Amtryke makes foot trykes and hand and foot trykes hand & foot trykes in a wide range of sizes--all at low cost. Nearly every rider can be successful, no matter their diagnosis, through our full line of highly adjustable trykes and myriad of adaptive accessories. TheAmTryke is a pediatric adaptive tricycle specifically designed for children with special needs. The AmTryke is available in three models. The AmTryke special needs tricycles were originally designed to provide children with disabilities a tricycle that would build self esteem, improve muscle development, and allow them the chance to experience the fun of riding. The AmTryke special needs tricycles will accommodate children approximately 2 to 15 years old.
The AmTryke pediatric special needs tricycle will provide therapeutic benefits to children with low muscle tone, as seen in children with Spina Bifida. This adaptive tricycle is also highly beneficial for children with decreased strength and motor control, like those children with Cerebral palsy and Down Syndrome.
The benefits are endless. Here are just a few that parents, therapists, and teachers will love:
- Increased coordination
- Improved muscle strength
- Increased endurance
- Improved balance and postural control
- Increased self esteem
- Increased social interaction
- AmTryke 10" TODDLER Special Needs Tricycle$639.95Payments of: $106.66
- AmTryke 12in. SMALL Special Needs Tricycle$879.95Payments of: $146.66
- AmTryke 12in. STANDARD Special Needs Tricycle$925.95Payments of: $154.33
- AmTryke 16" LARGE Special Needs Tricycle$971.95Payments of: $161.99
- AmTryke ProSeries Model AmTryke (1416)$1,202.95Payments of: $200.49