I Need Help With BALANCE...
Having Fun with Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
Balance problems are quite common for children and adults with special needs. Many body systems, including muscles, bones, joints, vision, the inner ear, and the nervous system must work together in a well-coordinated manner to ensure functional balance when we are still (static) and moving (dynamic). In recent years, our understanding of the brain and nervous system and how it acts as a central control for coordinating the many factors that affect balance has taken great strides forward. This has allowed Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation to become more focused and effective. Adaptive Equipment can provide the tools and materials for creative activities to make therapeutic intervention for balance and vestibular rehabilitation effective and enjoyable. If you’re looking for Balance Bikes, Stepping Stones, Balance Beams, Therapy Balls, or products to create an obstacle course, you will find them all 1at Adaptivemall.com.
Better Balance is just a Few Steps Away!
The number of products available on the market today that offer solutions to challenging problems can be overwhelming. Checking in with your therapist is always the best place to start. If you have further questions about the adaptive equipment, games and toys to help improve balance, we’re here to help! Adaptivemall.com is staffed by physical and occupational therapists and intervention specialists who are happy to provide you with custom advice. All adaptive equipment choices have been handpicked and recommended by therapists and families with special needs children. This equipment is appropriate for but not limited to children with diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Gross Motor Delay, Spina Bifida, Autism, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Items 1-12 of 80
- Special Tomato Soft-Touch Therapy RollSale Price: $45.95 Regular Price: $119.46Payments of: $7.66
- Strider SS-S2 Super 16 No-Pedal Balance Bike$199.99Payments of: $33.33
- Strider 12 No-Pedal Balance BikeSale Price: $89.99 Regular Price: $99.99
- KaZAM No Pedal v2s Model Balance BikeSale Price: $89.95
- KaZAM No Pedal Swoop Balance BikeSale Price: $129.99Payments of: $0.00
- Bike USA Stabilizer WheelsSale Price: $189.99 Regular Price: $199.99Payments of: $31.67
- Freedom Concepts Balance BikeSale Price: $4,350.00Payments of: $0.00
- American Educational Products BALANCE KIT #1: Sitting & StandingSale Price: $321.95 Regular Price $341.97Payments of: $53.66
- American Educational Products BALANCE KIT #2: Alternating Leg MovementsSale Price: $242.95 Regular Price $245.96Payments of: $40.49
- American Educational Products BALANCE KIT #3: PostureSale Price: $167.95 Regular Price $172.97Payments of: $27.99
- American Educational Products BALANCE KIT #5: Obstacle CourseSale Price: $204.95Payments of: $34.16
- American Educational Products BALANCE KIT #6: Obstacle CourseSale Price: $208.95 Regular Price $218.94Payments of: $34.82