Freedom Concepts Inc is dedicated to creating bicyckes, tricycles and Chill-out Chair for people with specil needs. Working with medical professionals, therapists, and families, each Freedom Concepts model is thoughtfully designed to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Muscular Dystrophy, Angelman Syndrome, Rett Syndrome, and visual impairment. “The cycle of mobility — it’s more than a tagline. It’s the idea that every one of us at Freedom Concepts is dedicated to. Creating handcrafted products with pride, quality, and ingenuity, with the goal of providing therapy, recreation, fun, and most of all, freedom.”
There are several different models and sizes of Adaptive Tricylces.
Freedom Concpets has also created the Chill out chair. Chill-Out Chairs assist with a wide range of behavioral and therapeutic needs. Comfortable and supportive, Chill-Out Chairs are built using a combination of high-grade foams.
The patented deep “V” foam design on The Rock'er and The Roll'er, The Roll’er provides light pressure, hugs individuals in place, and allows the body to relax – eliminating the need for straps or harnesses.
- Freedom Concepts Discovery 12" Mini$2,685.00Payments of: $447.50
- Freedom Concepts Discovery$2,950.00Payments of: $491.67
- Freedom Concepts Adventurer$3,535.00Payments of: $589.17
- Freedom Concepts Excursion Tandem$5,775.00Payments of: $962.50
- Freedom Concepts Chill-Out Chair Rock'er$1,499.20Payments of: $249.87
- Freedom Concepts Freedom ClimberSale Price $460.00 Regular Price $483.00Payments of: $76.67
- Freedom Concepts Chill-Out Chair Roll'er$1,658.40Payments of: $276.40
- Freedom Concepts Balance Bike$4,350.00Payments of: $725.00