Rifton Equipment is based in the USA and makes adaptive equipment children and adults with physical disabilities. Rifton has been around for decades and continues to deliver high quality products to the rehab world.
Rifton spends countless hours researching products with therapists to make sure that the supports they are creating will help, not hinder, the progress towards independence. Each design is thoroughly testing to confirm that the functionality meets the needs of the children and adults per their therapists. Rifton also works each new design through rigorous product testing to make sure it will withstand real-world use. Quality control is a high priority for Rifton. They make sure each custom-configured product being sent out meets the specific needs of the person with special needs that will be receiving it.
Rifton products are made in the USA with pride and passion. Take a look at the vast range of products below that they offer. Everything from the Pacer, a gait trainer that mimics the movement of the human body, and the HTS, the Hygiene & Toileting System for every bathroom need, to the Adaptive Tricycles to help everyone have a chance at riding a bike.
- Rifton Wave Bathing & Transfer SystemSale Price $530.00 Regular Price $1,000.00Payments of: $88.33
- Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer$710.00Payments of: $118.33
- Rifton Dynamic Pacer Gait Trainer$1,315.00Payments of: $219.17
- Rifton HTS$506.00Payments of: $84.33
- Rifton Tricycle$1,450.00Payments of: $241.67
- Rifton Hi/Lo Activity Chair$3,420.00Payments of: $570.00
- Rifton Activity Chair Standard$1,370.00Payments of: $228.33
- Rifton Mobile Stander$1,830.00Payments of: $305.00
- Rifton TRAM$4,646.00Payments of: $774.33
- Rifton Support Station FrameSale Price $3,120.00 Regular Price $3,276.00Payments of: $520.00
- Rifton Supine Stander$2,705.00Payments of: $450.83
- Rifton Prone Stander$1,990.00Payments of: $331.67