Rifton Equipment is based in the USA and makes adaptive equipment children and adults with physical disabilities. Rifton has been around for decades and continues to deliver high quality products to the rehab world.
Rifton spends countless hours researching products with therapists to make sure that the supports they are creating will help, not hinder, the progress towards independence. Each design is thoroughly testing to confirm that the functionality meets the needs of the children and adults per their therapists. Rifton also works each new design through rigorous product testing to make sure it will withstand real-world use. Quality control is a high priority for Rifton. They make sure each custom-configured product being sent out meets the specific needs of the person with special needs that will be receiving it.
Rifton products are made in the USA with pride and passion. Take a look at the vast range of products below that they offer. Everything from the Pacer, a gait trainer that mimics the movement of the human body, and the HTS, the Hygiene & Toileting System for every bathroom need, to the Adaptive Tricycles to help everyone have a chance at riding a bike.
- Rifton Pacer Gait TrainerSale Price: $710.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Dynamic Pacer Gait TrainerSale Price: $1,315.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton HTSSale Price: $506.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Wave Bathing & Transfer SystemStarting at: $486.00Payments of: $81.00
- Rifton TricycleSale Price: $1,450.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Hi/Lo Activity ChairSale Price: $3,420.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Activity Chair StandardSale Price: $1,393.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Mobile StanderSale Price: $1,830.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton TRAMSale Price: $4,646.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Support Station Frame _ K710Sale Price: $3,120.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Supine StanderSale Price: $2,705.00Payments of: $0.00
- Rifton Prone StanderSale Price: $1,990.00Payments of: $0.00