Convaid Cruiser Scout Stroller
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
All Convaid Strollers are made to order and have a 2-3 week lead time. Shown above with 3-Point Position Belt which must be purchased separately.
The Convaid Cruiser Scout all-terrain wheelchair type stroller affords the freedom to go anywhere. It comes standard with a 30° fixed seat angle providing optimal positioning comfort for individuals with mild to moderate trunk positioning needs. The Scout is designed to withstand rough terrain outdoors with its durable frame and heavy-duty seat. It comes with 8" x 2" front wheels and 12 ½" rear knobby tires that are textured to provide a static grip on more slippery or rocky surfaces. The Scout also comes with hand-operated riding brakes for increased safety and control. Parents, caregivers and therapists will love the ease of maneuverability inside as well as outside. The durable upholstery will even sustain the stress of individuals with increased muscle tone. Standard footplates are individually adjustable for leg-length discrepancies.
Is this Product Right for You?
- This is a fixed tilt stroller at 30 degrees
- Folds like an umbrella
- Designed with heavy-duty features for all-terrain use
- Appropriate for children with limited upper body strength and require assistance to sit upright
- “Thigh Depth" should be equal to or greater than the “Seat Depth" (within + or – 1 inch) to promote a proper seating position
- Also pay close attention to “Hip Width", “Seat Back Height", and “User Weight Capacity" for proper sizing
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Anatomic Back
- Flip-up Armrests
- 8x2” Front Ribbed, 12.5” Rear Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Attendant Hand Brakes
- Heavy-Duty Reinforced Upholstery
- One-Piece Push Handle (CVSC10, CVSC10T, CVSC12, CVSC12T, CVSC14, CVSC14T, CVSC16 & CVSC16T)
- Two-Piece Push Handles (CVSC18 & CVSC18T)
- 30 degree fixed tilt to seat
- 2-Point Positioning Belt
- Removable, Height-Adjustable Swing-away Footplates
- Quick-release rear wheels (CVSC10, CVSC10T, CVSC12, CVSC12T, CVSC14, CVSC14T, CVSC16 & CVSC16T)
- Foot Operated Rear Wheel Lock (CVSC10, CVSC10T, CVSC12, CVSC12T, CVSC14, CVSC14T, CVSC16 & CVSC16T)
- Toggle Wheel Locks (CVSC18 & CVSC18T)
- Tool-less Upholstery Removal
- Tension Adjustable Back
- Zippered Pockets in Seat & Back Upholstery (Cordura Only: Cruiser sizes 10/12/14/16)
- Tool-less Adjustable Seat Depth Growth of 5”
- Self-Tensio®- A built in self-tensioning seating system that provides key support at the pelvis and helps to increase seating tolerance.
- Made in the USA
Also Include Standard with the Transit Models:
- Headrest Extension
- Upgrade to a 3-Point Positioning Belt with Depth Adjustable Crotch Strap plus H-Harness with Padded Covers
- Foot Positioners
|Cruiser Scout 12"||Cruiser Scout 14"||Cruiser Scout 16"||Cruiser Scout 18"|
|Target User Age||3 to 7 years||7 to 12 years||11 years to adult||15 years to adult|
|Seat Depth||8" - 13"
(20 - 33 cm)
|10" - 15"
(25 - 38 cm)
|11" - 16"
(28 - 41 cm)
|14" - 21"
(36 - 53 cm)
or Align Cushion
|8" - 13"
(20 - 33 cm)
|9" - 14"
(23 - 36 cm)
|10" - 15"
(25 - 38 cm)
|13" - 20"
(33 - 51 cm)
|4 - 25"
(10 - 63.5 cm)
|3 - 23"
(7.5 - 59 cm)
|5.5 - 22.5"
(14 - 57 cm)
|10 - 24"
(25 - 61 cm)
|Seat to Floor||22"
|85° 90° 95°||85° 90° 95°||85° 90° 95°||85° 90° 95°|
|Headrest Extension||8" (20 cm)||8" (20 cm)||8" (20 cm)||8" (20 cm)|
|Weight of Chair
(W x H x L)
(W x H x L)
|75 lbs.(34 kg)/
66 lbs.(30 kg)
|250 lbs.(114 kg)/
170 lbs.(77 kg)
|Shoulder Strap Height||12-18"