Items 1-12 of 18
- R82 Wombat Living Hi Low ChairRegular Price $3,535.00 $3,535.00Sale Price $3,181.50
- R82 Cricket PushchairRegular Price $1,993.00 $1,993.00Sale Price $1,793.70
- R82 StingrayRegular Price $4,799.00 $4,799.00Sale Price $3,649.00
- Molift Smart 150Regular Price $4,708.00 $4,708.00Sale Price $4,237.20
- R82 MeerkatRegular Price $2,010.00 $2,010.00Sale Price $1,809.00
- R82 CaribouRegular Price $3,335.00 $3,335.00Sale Price $3,001.00
- R82 ToucanRegular Price $2,215.00 $2,215.00Sale Price $1,993.00
- R82 Gazelle StanderRegular Price $3,561.00 $3,561.00Sale Price $3,204.90
- R82 MustangRegular Price $2,018.00 $2,018.00Sale Price $1,816.20
- R82 Crocodile Gait TrainerRegular Price $772.00 $772.00Sale Price $694.80
- Rabbit UpRegular Price $1,875.00 $1,875.00Sale Price $1,687.50
- R82 PONYRegular Price $2,425.00 $2,425.00Sale Price $2,182.50
Items 1-12 of 18
In 1996 Snug Seat became the North American distributor for R82 A/S, a Danish company with the same commitment to helping children. The relationship was so successful, R82 acquired a controlling interest in Snug Seat in 1998 and complete ownership in 2011. R82 was acquired by Etac AB of Sweden in late 2011. In September 2015 Snug Seat Inc. officially changed its name to R82 Inc. R82 products are now sold worldwide. The R82 Group motto is “nothing compares to a smile”. They always strive to put a smile on the faces of the children who use their products, the caregivers who lovingly attend to them, and the therapists and dealers who recommend them.
The Wombat Living Hi Low Chair, the Mustang gait trainer, the Flamingo Bath/Shower/Toilet Chair and the new Rabbit Up mobile stander are just a few of R82’s most popular products that can put a smile on your child’s face.
*Example payments are based on the listed product price(s) assuming a 36-month term loan and 9.99% APR. Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 6.99% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 36 monthly payments of $32.26 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread® pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank.