Inspired by Drive Otter Bathing System
For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
Adaptivemall.com's Complete Return Policy
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Otter Bathing System is a highly versatile, lightweight special needs bath and shower chair. The Otter bath chair is recommended for children with mild to moderate physical involvement up to 68" (170 cm)tall.
Its lightweight, angle adjustable, folding frame makes the Otter Bathing System the perfect solution for safe, comfortable, and secure bathing for children and small adults with special needs. The Otter bath and shower chair can be folded flat for storage or transport.
The Otter bath chair’s seat and backrest angles are independently adjustable to suit your child’s specific upper and lower body positioning needs. Whether completely upright or horizontal, the Otter bath chair is certain to provide optimal support, comfort, and safety to suit each individual’s needs.
The Otter bath chair can be added to the optional tub stand for use as a shower chair, too!
Please Note: For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including the products on this page, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Please click here Returns Policy to view our complete Returns Policy.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Latex-free, foldable bath and shower chair
- Supports a child or small adult up to 68" (170 cm) and weighing up to 160 lbs. (73 kg)
- For children and small adults with mild to moderate physical disabilities
- Critical measurements: Back height to head, Hip width, Thigh depth, Height, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Light-weight foldable frame – folds flat for storage
- Slip-resistant legs (adjust 2-7” from tub surface)
- Two positioning straps
- Pair of leg straps for abduction/adduction
- Height and width adjustable head cushions – can be used as lateral supports
- Seat and back adjustments of 0, 22.2, 45, 67.5 & 90 degrees
- Removable, washable, latex-free fabric
- 2 year warranty
|Wenzelite Otter Bathing System Sizing Chart||Small Otter||Medium Otter||Large Otter|
|Approximate user height||up to 36
|32" - 50" (80-125 cm)||46" - 68" (115-170 cm)|
|Seat depth||13" (32.5 cm)||13" (32.5 cm)||16.5"
|Back height||18" (45 cm)||25" (62.5 cm)||32" (80 cm)|
|Seat height||2" - 7"
(5 - 17.5 cm)
|2" - 7"
(5 - 17.5 cm)
|2" - 7"
(5 - 17.5 cm)
|Outside Width||17" (43.18 cm)||17" (43.18 cm)||17" (43.18 cm)|
|Weight of Chair||11 lbs. (5 kg)||14 lbs. (6.4 kg)||16 lbs. (7 kg)|
|Weight of Tub Stand||10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|
|Weight capacity||60 lbs (27 kg)||120 lbs. (55 kg)||160 lbs. (73 kg)|