Ormesa Dondolino Stander
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
The Ormesa Dondolino is a latex-free, tilting prone / upright stander for children with special needs. With adjustable pelvic supports, kneepads, table, frame and wooden base, the Dondolino pediatric special needs stander will easily accommodate a growing child. Because the Dondolino stander is quickly and easily adjusted without tools, it is great for multiple users in therapy clinics, schools, and daycare centers.
Prone and upright standing is essential for children with special needs. Not only does upright standing promote joint alignment, but critical bodily functions like breathing, digestion, and so much more have also been proven to improve over time with properly, professionally supervised standing programs. The Ormesa Dondolino is a heavy-duty standing frame that will be highly beneficial toward achieving these therapeutic goals and more!
Therapists, teachers, and parents will love the Dondolino stander’s easy-to-use standard features. With its standard supports, the Dondolino will support a child with mild to moderate physical disabilities.
To see if the Dondolino tilting prone / upright stander will best suit your child’s special needs please click the Size Chart Tab above.
Is this Product Right for You?
- Latex-free, special needs pediatric prone / upright stander
- For children with mild to moderate physical disabilities
- Appropriate for children up to 121 lbs. (55 kg)
- Critical measurements: Floor to Hip, Floor to Chest, and Weight
- Questions? Our therapists can help you with a proper fit… to start please click SIZING HELP and complete a simple form, or call us toll free at (800) 371-2778
Standard Features include:
- Height, Depth & Tilt Adjustable Table (from 0 - 25 Degrees)
- Rotating, Height, Depth, & Width Adjustable Knee Pads
- Pelvic Support Adjustable in Circumference, Height, & Front to Back - Velcro straps
- Width & Depth Adjustable Heel Rests
- Chest Support (Size 2 & 3 only) – Adjustable in Circumference, Height, and Front to Back - Velcro straps
- 4 Swivel, Locking Wheel
- Height Adjustable Wooden Base
- Tilting Frame Tilt = 0 -11 Degrees
|Ormesa Dondolino Sizing Chart||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Width||25 (63 cm)||26.5" (68 cm)||27.5" (72 cm)|
|Length||26.25" (67 cm)||32" (81 cm)||34" (87 cm)|
|Adjustment height Footrest to Table (min/max)||18.5 - 26" (51-71 cm)||22 - 30.75" (55-76.5 cm)||27.5 - 39.5" (69-98 cm)|
|Distance from Pelvic Support to Footrest||17 - 22" (39-57 cm)||21.5 - 26.75" (39-57 cm)||25.5 - 33.5" (56-91 cm)|
|Distance from Chest Support to Footrest||NA||27.5" - 35.5" (60 - 86 cm)||33.5 - 43.25" (76-110 cm)|
|Max. Distance from Knee Pads to Footrest||12.25" (31 cm)||14" (44 cm)||18.5" (54 cm)|
|Weight||32 lbs. (15.5 kg)||42 lbs. (21.5 kg)||48.5 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||77.25 lbs. (35 kg)||99.25 lbs. (45 kg)||121.25 lbs. (55 kg)|