Kaye Products Vertical Stander with Casters
As long as the equipment is returned in new, re-saleable condition, within 30 days of the Return Authorization we will refund your original purchase cost without any re-stock fee!
**For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons. Some manufacturers will not permit returns on certain products. Please check with Customer Service if you have any questions.
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return.
1) Keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport! Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
2) Contact us within 30 days of the receipt of the products. Email us or call us for return instructions and a Return Authorization number.
You must have a Return Authorization number to ensure that your return is processed.
Some important notes about returns:
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- If you paid a shipping fee on your original order for expedited, international or other shipping it is Non-Refundable even upon return of your order.
- Please note that returns may go back to a different location than they originated from. If you return an item to our warehouse in New York without a Return Authorization Number the cost we incur to ship the item to the manufacturer's warehouse on your behalf will be deducted from the amount of your credit, if any.
If the item cannot be made re-sellable you have the option of:
1. Paying to have the item delivered back to you.
2. Adjustment to credit for a 25% Disposal Fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-371-2778 or 1-315-429-7112 to reach Customer Service. We are here to help!
This version vertical stander has four 2" diameter locking casters of low profile design to fit under counter toe space.
The KAYE Vertical Stander is designed to accommodate children from 18 months to 9 years. With the optional stander Back Extension, the age range can be extended to 12 years. The thoracic support is used for children who have trunk instability which may be evident as they use their hands in standing. It can be removed from the stnader if not needed. The stander knee cushion is used to assist knee extension, and is removeable from the stander. The adjustable stander foot supports provide additional alignment of feet and ankles and are also removable from the stander.
Standard Features include:
- Solid Pelvic Stabilizers
- Provides alignment of the pelvis so that weight bearing on the feet is equal.
- Adjustable, lateral pelvic
- Adjustable lower cushions can be used to assist kneeextension
- Removable, Adjustable Shoe Clamps
- Removable Thoracic Support
- Allows freedom of movement for activities with the users hands
Kaye Vertical Stander
Target User Age
18 mos. to 10 years
Maximum User Weight
110 lbs. (50 kg)
Height from Floor to Top of Pelvic Support
8-30.5" (20.3-77.5 cm)
Pelvic Depth (Between Cushions)
3.5"-8.5" (8.9-21.6 cm)
Pelvic Width(Between Cushions)
5"-11.75" (12.7-30 cm)
Base Width (Fully Extended)
20" (50.8 cm)
Base Length (Fully Extended)
29" (73.7 cm)
Lower Cushion (Height x Width)
4.5"x13.5" (11.4x34.3 cm)
2" (5.1 cm)